Terms & Conditions
The following are terms and conditions for accessing our website:
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the specified terms and conditions, we suggest you not to use this website.
- Any/all information on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
- This website contains copyright information which cannot be re-produced by you without the prior written approval from Triveni. By giving information, Triveni does not grant any licenses to any copyrights or any other intellectual property rights.
- Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and you will not hold Triveni responsible for losses/difficulties occurring because of such inaccuracies and errors. Triveni assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk.
- Any information or material sent to Triveni through this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Triveni any information or material, you grant Triveni an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Triveni is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- Triveni makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which may be linked from this website. A link to a non-Triveni Web site does not mean that Triveni endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- When you access a non-Triveni Web site, even one that may contain our name / logo, please understand that it is independent from Triveni, and that Triveni has no control over the content on that Web site.
- In no event will Triveni be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyper linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All information is provided by Triveni on an "as is" basis only. Triveni provides no representations and warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
- Triveni may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms and conditions for accessing / using this website.